Timber Sheds - Treated Pine Timber sheds
The Garden Sheds Galore range of Treated Pine timber sheds provides quality, choice and design to meet the needs of the discerning buyer.
At Garden Sheds Galore we understand everyone has individual needs, so our quality timber shed range comes in a large variety of sizes. In fact we can offer over 80 different standard sizes of timber garden shed, and you can design your own shed with totally flexible floor plans, you put doors and windows where they work best for you.
At Garden Sheds Galore, we believe we have the largest variety of shed sizes, shed styles, shed qualities, shed colours and choice of construction materials. So if your main motivation is price or immediate delivery, or you need the best quality money can buy, or custom shed design to suit your needs, at Garden Sheds Galore, we can offer you the best advice regarding your shed needs, so you can choose the timber shed that is right for you.
Treated Pine timber sheds come in prefabricated, preassembled wall panels, which makes it very easy for the DIY person to erect their shed, or you can take advantage of our professional installation service.
Top quality timber sheds - designed to last
Treated Pine sheds from Garden Sheds Galore come in three distinct roof styles;
- Skillion roof, a flat sloping roof)
- Gable roof, a low profile pitched roof
- Federation Gable, steeper pitch, 25-30°
Features of Treated Pine Timber Sheds
TREATED PINE CLADDING - (the renewable resource) Shed walls are clad in Treated Pine paling boards, offering strength, durability and resistance to rotting and insect invasion. All our timber sheds are made from non-arsenic based treated pine, environmentally friendly timber from Australian plantations, which is both people and pet friendly.
ROOFING – Bluescope Steel has long been the recognized provider of strength and beauty with their Colorbond® roofing materials. Your shed will be roofed in your choice of any of the 22 Colorbond® colors available or Zincalume.
Treated Pine Sheds are manufactured in panel form for easy DIY assembly by the purchaser. Alternatively you can make use of our Professional Installation service. As standard Treated Pine sheds;
- are fully framed using 70mm x 35mm dressed Pine.
- have a base plate made of 70mm x 35mm Treated Pine.
- have a standard wall height of 2000mm, (many competitor offer 1800mm as standard).
- have a generous door size , 900mm wide opening, with the door being full steel framed, (many competitor doors are timber framed).
A variety of options are available so you can customise your shed to suit your needs. You can add;
- a Tinted Polycarbon Skylight(s) to allow natural light into your shed.
- a sliding aluminium window(s) for light, ventilation and outlook, (3 sizes available).
- double doors, or custom sized doors, should you have large oversized items to move in and out of your shed.
- a Timber floor, for when cold concrete just won’t do. Moisture-resistant yellow tongue flooring with 70 x 45mm treated pine joists.
- custom sizing, you can alter standard sizes to suit your needs, both wall heights and floor area.
- a timber sub floor for your timber floor, perfect for uneven sites, and also allows air to circulate underneath, keeping everything nice and dry.
Garden Sheds Galore - One of Melbourne's largest displays of Garden Sheds, Workshops, Studios, Cubby houses, Aviaries, Dog Kennels and outdoor products. Come visit our display yard, where you see and feel the quality and talk to our friendly and knowledgable staff about your Shed and Garden needs.